Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in GUANGDONG UNIVERSITY OF EDUCATION & Study in
Terms and Conditions
1. You may be informed to change from group class to private class depending on the arrangement.
2. After acceptance of offer, the following documents and application fee (800 RMB) and deposit (30% of tuition fee) are required for JW202 application. Application fee is not refundable.
a) Copy of passport;
b) Copy of highest education certificate;
c) A recently-taken color photo;
d) Visa application for study in China (JW202);
e) University application form;
f) International Students Resume;
g) Authorization Form;
h) Proof of no criminal record; (Issued by Consulate of China)
i) Health Check (If student has)
3. Full tuition fee should be paid upon registration.
4. GUE has the right to cancel the student visa if the student doesn’t register on time or violate school or government rules.
5. GUE reserves the rights to explain or adjust the information if needed.